Ulm offers a wide range of accommodation for various tastes and standards.
Due to the Danube festival thing place in parallel to IMRF, demand for hotel rooms is predicted to be rather high, so we recommend booking on time.
We had a contingent of 174 rooms reserved until June 3. You may still try the list of recommended hotels past that date. However, there are many others in and around Ulm or Neu Ulm.
List of potential hotels:
- Hotel Lago – situated right at the venue, in a park area. 57 Single rooms (also bookable for two persons) prices between 99 € – 120 €, excluding breakfast.
- Hotel Centro Stern – centrally located – 3 and 4 star accommodation, double and single rooms, prices from 89€ to 134€.
- Ibis Ulm City Hotel– centrally located, single room 80€, double 102€
- Ibis Budget Ulm– centrally located, single room 64€
- Hotel Goldeses Rad – next to famous Ulmer Münster and the historical old part of the city.
Further suggestions for (good value) hotels:
In the charming historical part of the city:
And for the special sensory experience:
- Hotel Schiefes Haus – listed in the Guinness Book of World Records in 1997 as the “Most Crooked Hotel in the World” – the floors are tilted up to 10° or 40 cm inside a room. Ask for room no 2.