The program of IMRF 2022 is now available from within the conference system. When logged in you can build your own schedule.
Or download a pdf version of the IMRF22 Program:
July 4 @ 5.45 pm: David Burr (University of Florence)
July 5 @ 5.45 pm: Benedikt Grohte (LMU Munich)
July 6 @ 5.45 pm: Albrecht Schmidt (LMU Munich)
Vincent Hayward (UPMC Paris & Actronika SAS) unfortunately had to be cancelled.
July 6 @ 9.15 am: Daphne Maurer (McMaster University, Hamilton)
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to high field fMRI
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
The Reception will be at the conference venue in the Donauhalle.
For the Conference Dinner on July 6 we invite you to Wiley Club starting 19:30
The address is Wileystraße 4, 89231 Neu-Ulm, link to Google maps
If you use public transport from Donausaal to the Club:
Tramway No. 1, direction “Söflingen”, change at Hauptbahnhof to Bus No. 5 direction “Wiley” or “Ludwigsfeld”.
Alternatively, take bus No 59 from Donauhalle and then from Hauptbahnhof Bus No. 5 direction “Wiley” or “Ludwigsfeld”.