Despite the current dynamics of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still committed to host the next IMRF meeting as an ‘in presence’ meeting in summer of 2022. The new dates of the IMRF meeting are July 04-07, 2022.
Abstract submission and registration is open and will stay open until the abstract submission deadline: 01. April, 2022. All abstracts already submitted will be further considered. However, you can of course log on and adapt your abstracts (or symposia) until the new deadline for abstract submission. The new deadlines, as well as the abstract submission and registration page can be found here. Also registrations will stay valid in case you already registered earlier.
The 20th International Multisensory Research Forum will be hosted by Ulm University, July 04-07, 2022. The event will take place at the Donauhalle next to the Danube river in Ulm, Germany.
- Vincent Hayward (UPMC Paris & Actronika SAS)
- Albrecht Schmid (LMU Munich)
- Benedikt Grohte (LMU Munich):
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Multisensory integration in self-motion perception
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to laminar fMRI
- Mechanisms of multisensory recalibration
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
- New Abstract Submission Deadline: 01. April 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 01. Mai 2022
- Early Registration ends: 20. May 2022
- Late Registration ends: 26. June 2022
The IMRF 2022 conference is supported by: