The 20th International Multisensory Research Forum will be hosted by Ulm University, July 04-07, 2022. The event will take place at the Donauhalle next to the Danube river in Ulm, Germany.
Link to the IMRF22 program.
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to high field fMRI
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
- New Abstract Submission Deadline: 07. April 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 01. Mai 2022
- Early Registration ended: 20. May 2022
- Standard Registration ended: 26. June 2022
- On-Site Registration still possible until end of meeting
The IMRF 2022 conference is supported by: