The 20th International Multisensory Research Forum will be hosted by Ulm University, July 04-07, 2022. The event will take place at the Donauhalle next to the Danube river in Ulm, Germany.
Please start looking for a hotel room early. There is the Danube Festival during the same week of IMRF – a nice festival along the Danube river. We reserved some rooms but only until a month prior to the meeting. When booking, don’t use the web-pages but send an email directly to the hotel and mention the keyword “IMRF” in order to secure the conference rates. Often these rates are not available through the booking tools and due to our blocking the booking tools falsely indicate the hotels to be fully booked.
The program of IMRF 2022 is available now from within your IMRF account here.
- Vincent Hayward (UPMC Paris & Actronika SAS)
- Albrecht Schmid (LMU Munich)
- Benedikt Grohte (LMU Munich):
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to laminar fMRI
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
- New Abstract Submission Deadline: 07. April 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 01. Mai 2022
- Early Registration ends: 20. May 2022
- Late Registration ends: 26. June 2022
The IMRF 2022 conference is supported by: