The program of IMRF 2020 will be available soon after acceptance of the abstracts.
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Multisensory integration in self-motion perception
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to laminar fMRI
- Mechanisms of multisensory recalibration
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
Below you find a tentative outline of the schedule, which is still subject to changes.