Abstract submission for Talks and Posters is now open until March 01, 2020.
The 20th International Multisensory Research Forum will be hosted by Ulm University, June 22-25, 2020. The event will take place at the Donauhalle next to the Danube river in Ulm, Germany.
The meeting will start at around noon on the 22nd followed by a reception. There will be a conference dinner on Wednesday 24th. The conference will close on Thursday 25th in the afternoon. The program will be available after acceptance of abstracts presumably in early May.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers are:
- Benedikt Grohte (LMU Munich)
- Vincent Hayward (UPMC Paris & Actronika SAS)
- Albrecht Schmid (LMU Munich)
Featured Symposia include:
- On the dynamics and rehabilitative power of multisensory plasticity.
- Multisensory integration in self-motion perception
- Auditory influences on low-level vision
- New insights on multisensory brain organization from MVPA to laminar fMRI
- Mechanisms of multisensory recalibration
- Advances in Neural Modelling of Multisensory Integration
- The non-veridical perception of touch: psychological and neural mechanisms and current theoretical approaches
- Twenty years of the Sound Induced Flash Illusion: What have we learnt?
- Multisensory Processing in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Deafness and blindness as insights into cognition
- (A)typical Multisensory Processing: from Bodily Self-Consciousness to Social Interactions
- Multisensory development: localisation, learning and sensory loss
The IMRF 2020 conference is supported by: